Royal Romance Nightmare

BlairHatton

Our wedding day is 2 weeks away & Royal Romance contacted us for the final details just one month ago. We ordered a cake through Royal Caribbean, a Ice Sculpture for the reception, and rented a photographer. Well now, (2 weeks out), Royal Romance tells us they cannot get us a cake, ice sculpture or book the photographer.

Our paperwork for all details like cake, ice sculpture & photographer was sent back in March 2013 when we paid in full to reserve the wedding. It's my guess Royal Romance dropped the ball with the holidays and didn't reserve these details 45 days out like they we're suppose too.

Does anybody have a good contact for someone at Royal Romance, most importantly a supervisor…or a good contact at Royal Caribbean altogether? This is outrageous that they would tell us all this just 2 weeks out from the day & something needs to be done. I appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks!

I subscribed to your thread on the main RCI forum. I'm very curious to see how this all works out!

I recently got engaged (on an RCI cruise) but havent decided yet if I'm going to have a cruise wedding. It's either a cruise or Vegas and I'm leaning towards Vegas.

Please keep us updated on what happens!

I hope your day is still wonderful!!

The RCI brides on my other forum said that they got refunds for the services they didn't receive. They said to get on the phone and start requesting supervisors since they don't give that information out.

One of them did email Adam Goldstein (RCI's CEO) and it went to his Executive Customer Service office and they were able to help her out with some things. This is his email:

AGoldstein@rccl.com

Please let us know what they're able to do for you, if anything.