Baltic Rendezvous Voyage Jul 16 2014

24trd

HI,

This is my first posting ever and I appreciate any help you can give.

We will stay one extra day in Copenhagen once the cruise ends on July 27. Does anyone know where the Journey usually docks in Copenhagen?

How easy will it likely be to get a taxi to take us from the pier to the Marriott in Copenhagen? Any idea about cost? Do taxis take credit card?

Any tips about good tours to take or things to do for our day in Copenhagen?

Can't address some of your specific questions as I visited Copenhagen as an intermediate port--and then while cruising with Celebrity rather than Azamara--but Azamara does post embarkation port information [your disembarkation port is the embarkation port for the next sailing] on its website... You will find that information here...

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/plan-your-voyage/after-booking/helpful-information/directions-embarkation-ports

Cruise Critic is a treasure trove of information... Strongly suggest that you join the Roll Call for your cruise [follow the "Gold Star" link above to find the thread for your ship and embarkation date]... Roll Calls provide a means to "meet" others who will be sharing your specific cruise, ask questions/exchange information about your trip, and to sometimes share things like transfers and tours...

Some of your questions are not Azamara specific... You might also consider looking at the Ports Of Call forums here--or at sister site TripAdvisor--for ideas as to what you ought see/do while in Copenhagen post-cruise [you may well find information about taxi availability/costs on the Ports Of Call forum too; if not, consider posing those questions to the Concierge at your hotel]...

Copenhagen is a wonderful city with lots of worthwhile touring opportunities suited to all sorts of individual preference... I personally enjoyed an evening visit [we did not sail away until 1:00 AM] at Tivoli after doing a walking tour of the city [with navigation of the canals by tour boat ] during the day...

Enjoy!

HI,

This is my first posting ever and I appreciate any help you can give.

We will stay one extra day in Copenhagen once the cruise ends on July 27. Does anyone know where the Journey usually docks in Copenhagen?

How easy will it likely be to get a taxi to take us from the pier to the Marriott in Copenhagen? Any idea about cost? Do taxis take credit card?

Any tips about good tours to take or things to do for our day in Copenhagen?

Hi 24trd,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

I'd like to suggest visiting the following forums, which should be helpful. Your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1834477 , is where you can meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing.

You may also wish to visit the Northern Europe & Baltics Ports of Call Forum : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192 , where you are welcome to ask Copenhagen related questions.

I'm fairly certain you will obtain your answers at both of the above forums. I hope this is helpful, and have a great time on Journey. This thread is now closed.

Edited by Host Andy