Falmouth without reservations

kroberts0525

We will be the only ship in port when we arrive in Falmouth, Jamaica the first week in February. Will it be possible to get a last minute excursion to the blue hole or something similar? I understand there are different rules about excursion operators having to stay away from the gated port area in Falmouth. Is this accurate? Are any tour operators allowed near the port or must everything be pre-arranged?

We will be the only ship in port when we arrive in Falmouth, Jamaica the first week in February. Will it be possible to get a last minute excursion to the blue hole or something similar? I understand there are different rules about excursion operators having to stay away from the gated port area in Falmouth. Is this accurate? Are any tour operators allowed near the port or must everything be pre-arranged?

They have to have a certain number of people going on their tour to be able to come inside, with proper paperwork that was completed ahead of time. Why do you want to do something last minute?

We used this company:

www.libertytoursjamaica.com

and it was the highlight of our cruise to the Blue Hole. I highly recommend them.