Just booked my 2nd criuse! The Dream.

arkansasboy

Well, in 126 days we will be heading out on our first 7 day cruise out of NO. We did a 5 day last year on the Elation and decided then that 5 days was not enough so we are looking forward to this trip for sure.

I do have a question about the Dream. Does it have the SS kiosks in the lobby?

I went on the Dream this past summer out of Port Canaveral. The concerns about crowding are legitimate during the busy times like noon and dinnertime, especially near the Mongolian Wok buffet station. It's a beautiful ship, though! I'm sure you'll have fun.

Our cruise was completely full and two of the days were quite rainy with everyone inside. Even then, we didn't find any serious crowding issues. Sure, it gets busy at prime lunch times in the buffet, but nothing at all serious.

In fact, we found much more crowding in the buffet on our NCL cruises.

We will be sailing on the dream for our third time in April, as a matter of fact we are bringing her to NOLA! We love the Dream, especially the Cloud 9 spa! After having a spa stateroom and enjoying all it has to offer, it has changed how we cruise! If you get a chance to at least do a day pass, I highly recommend it. The thalassotherapy pool is wonderful as are the thermal suites!

How funny! Our first cruise was on the Elation last May, and our second cruise is booked for the Dream in December!

Glad to read about the spa cabins, we've booked 2 interior spa cabins for our group. :)

You're going to love the spa perks! As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if those booked in cloud 9 don't do much with the rest of the group! ;)

The standard answer will be: they're in the spa... :)

We will be sailing on the dream for our third time in April, as a matter of fact we are bringing her to NOLA! We love the Dream, especially the Cloud 9 spa! After having a spa stateroom and enjoying all it has to offer, it has changed how we cruise! If you get a chance to at least do a day pass, I highly recommend it. The thalassotherapy pool is wonderful as are the thermal suites!

Ditto. We will be on our third Dream cruise (in April) after you bring her to NOLA. We also love the cloud 9 spa and stay in the spa staterooms. DW prefers to cruise on Dream class ships now and that's OK. Happy wife, happy life. :)