Celebrity Insurance

BCHappyGal

Just want to let everyone know about our very positive experience with the Celebrity cancellation & Medical insurance. For our recent Trans Atlantic cruise I purchased the Celebrity insurance (Cancellation/medical) -

On the cruise my Father was ill and had to visit the ships doctor as well as spend time in the ships hospital. Upon arriving home I phoned the policy carrier "Berkley" and spoke to a very nice lady. She offered to email the claim forms to me but as my Father was in hospital and I did not have easy access to a computer I requested that the forms be mailed (snail mail) to me. This was done I completed the forms and my Father has already received a check to cover the total cost of the ships doctors fess and hospitalization...

Very prompt and very hassle free!!!

Good job Celebrity & Berkley

This is an insurance carrier and policy that I would definitely recommend!!!

I agree. On our first Celebrity cruise my husband contracted a virus several days into the cruise - not norovirus but with somewhat similar symptoms. He was confined to the room and missed all but our first excursion. Because his symptoms weren't getting better they did extensive blood tests to try to determine treatment. There were no charges to us for treatment, Dr fees or meds. The insurance refunded not only his excursion charges but mine as well. There was no hassle. I'll definitely use them again.