Question for past Jewel cruisers

There is only one sea day. We were on the Navigator in October, and we had 2 sea days, but one of the formal nights was on a port of call day, so the sea days doesn't always apply.

I'm getting married on the cruise, and would like to get married on one of the formal nights, that way we'll be dressed for dinner, so that's why I'm curious.

Thanks dcdiva - here is our itin, we leave on a Monday instead of Sunday, so I think our formal nights would be Tuesday and Friday instead of Monday and Thursday? Does that look right - Key West and Georgetown? I know they sometimes do formal nights on sea days, but since we only have one, and it's the last night, I doubt they'd do that. . . . what do you think?

I don't know what day to get married, we were hoping that a formal night and sea day would happen on the same day, that would have been perfect. We didn't want to miss any ports, but did want it to be on a formal night. Guess we have a decision to make.

Jan 2 (Monday) Fort Lauderdale

Jan 3 (Tuesday) Key West (formal?)

Jan 4 (Wednesday) Cozumel

Jan 5 (Thursday) Costa Maya

Jan 6 (Friday) Georgetown (formal?)

Jan 7 (Saturday) At Sea

Jan 8 (Sunday) Fort Lauderdale

Archived