Can you compare fun factory and adventure ocean

Laurba99

Leaning toward liberty of seas and adventure ocean program looks fantastic.

Child is seven. Also looking at constellation and does not seem

To have much for kids on board except fun factory but no water area. Can anyone share their thoughts on either ships kid programs? Thanks!

My son is 13 now and he has told me that he likes Celebrity Fun Factory and the whole cruise experience better on Celebrity. He also has three Royal Caribbean cruises under his belt.

The youth staff on Celebrity is just fantastic, the environment is not chaotic and the kids are well behaved. It is great for kids 3-11 in particular.

On the newer S- class ships there is a little gyser area by the pool where younger (potty trained) kids can play and there are two outdoor and one indoor pool- where kids are permitted to swim during certain hours and must be accompanied by an adult.

The M-class ships don't have a splash area at all and the indoor pool is off limits to children entirely (unless the weather is extremely cold and then it is available for certain hours each day)

The two best cruises for kids on Celebrity IMO (as far as the US ports go) are Alaska and Bermuda. I really enjoyed these cruises. Alaska was by far the most enjoyable cruise for my son. He loved the lectures (Brent Nixon) on sea and animal life and the excursions that allow you to hold Iditarod puppies and pan for gold. It was the perfect cruise for boys. As for Bermuda- my son loved Snorkeling and visiting the Zoo/ Aquarium. He was disinterested in the Crystal caves (don't waste your money there). Bermuda is a beautiful island where no one hassles you to buy crap and there isn't the poverty that you see in the Caribbean. The beaches are lovely and I like that you overnight there and get to spend three days there. On our sailing the Captain circumnavigated the island before docking making the arrival (complete with a rainbow) spectacular.

Thanks Rebecca. If the comparison was an S-class ship the decision would be easier but from ft lauderdale the only options for that week that we liked for 5 night cruises were LOS and Constellation and we prob want to be off the ship and have thanksgiving with other family members who are not coming onboard. (LOS comes back morning of thanksgiving)

The constellation is so much older so just seemed dull for kids compared to LOS esp because my son loves character meals at Disney so they have dreamworks on LOS. I am so happy to know that if we chose

celebrity kids love that too. If we weren't taking him Celebrity is my fav line.