MoBay, Jamaica-Carnival Sunshine Wedding Review-1/2/14

emilyj32

Hi Everyone! I know that I searched high and low for reviews on cruise weddings in Jamaica throughout my planning and they were extremely hard to find so I decided I would share my experience for any other brides who are interested.

My husband and I traveled aboard the Carnival Sunshine from Dec. 29, 2013 to Jan. 5, 2014 and we were married in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We used Tropical Weddings Jamaica (Almarie) as our planner. Everything exceeded our expectations! Since we were arriving by cruise ship we were not able to meet with Almarie face to face before the wedding. She handled everything through e-mail. She was very flexible and made sure we had everything we asked for. The decor was absolutely beautiful and everything ran smooth. Our driver was really nice and the photographer took amazing pictures.

I do plan to do a more detailed review when I have time. In the mean time, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

HAPPY PLANNING!

Emily

Edited by emilyj32
photos

• 1 year later...

Hi Emilyj32,

We are marrying in Mo'Bay, June 30, 2015. I am so glad you posted your brief review as I am anxious and would like to see pictures if you have them. Also, what was the duration of your ceremony? We want to grab some lunch and souvenir shop before heading back to the ship. Please email me when you get a moment.

Thanks,

peace_reborn@yahoo.com