NOLA Hotels with free cruise parking package

benefactr

Hello,

Thinking about booking a cruise out of NOLA and driving the 10 or so hours down there. I've seen some hotel packages that let you park for free during the cruise and also has free shuttle to the port. I googled and found some but like to get others recommendations. If it's not a 4 or 5 star hotel that's fine with me, it's just a place to sleep for the night and doesn't have to be in the heart of New Orleans either. Thanks for any information.

Hello,

Thinking about booking a cruise out of NOLA and driving the 10 or so hours down there. I've seen some hotel packages that let you park for free during the cruise and also has free shuttle to the port. I googled and found some but like to get others recommendations. If it's not a 4 or 5 star hotel that's fine with me, it's just a place to sleep for the night and doesn't have to be in the heart of New Orleans either. Thanks for any information.

Hello, we are practically neighbors. We are in Jeff City area now, but I lived in St. Charles County most of my life. We have stayed twice at Quality Inn in Gretna. The first time they were good, but most recently the quality was not as good. Quality Inn had a free shuttle to and from port and parking during the cruise. And breakfast in the a.m. For that reason I might go back again. Otherwise, I would check out Gretna. Its not far from the interstate.