Theme Nights/Teen Schedules & Ropes Course ??'s

CruiseCrAzieS

1) Traveling with 5 teens on the BREEZE in 4 weeks!! We have read on the sample club o2 and circle c schedules that there are themed night but they are OLD samples so not sure what to expect and our teens would like to be prepared so anybody recently off the breeze that could help us out with info or copies of club o2 or cicle c schedules would be GREAT!

2) Everyone in our group wants to go on the ropes course so wondering if we need to wear tennis shoes for this or if sandles/flip flops are acceptable??

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

send me an email at Leanne.ireland@rogers.com and I can send you a copy of the Club 02 schedule. It was too large for me to post.

As for theme nights do you mean on the ship? If so there were not any theme nights. They do have 2 deck parties on the 8 day cruise.

As for the ropes course running shoes are mandatory as well as dry shorts and a top. They will not let you on with a wet bathing suit underneath your clothes

Edited by mum2bradley

send me an email at Leanne.ireland@rogers.com and I can send you a copy of the Club 02 schedule. It was too large for me to post.

As for theme nights do you mean on the ship? If so there were not any theme nights. They do have 2 deck parties on the 8 day cruise.

As for the ropes course running shoes are mandatory as well as dry shorts and a top. They will not let you on with a wet bathing suit underneath your clothes

In the discos, they might have a 70's night (disco era) or 80's but you don't need to pack for it. There's a White night when anyone wearing white gets a discount on drinks

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Sent from my iPod

e-mail sent, Thanks!!! :D