Beer Selection?

Hubby had a hard time finding good beer. Good beer in his book is Busch, but he did find a tap that had budweiser at one of the bars, Most had red stripe jamacian and imported beers like corona and heinekin. Mostly all imports.. had to find any domestic on board.. ( Mariner)

Happy beer drinkin.. he must have liked the bud drafts.. we managed a 560.00 sea pass in 6 days! :):):)

We leave from Galveston on the Rhapsody on 8-14. I guess you could call us beer snobs, and can't stand most domestics. What are the specialty beers that are offered on RCI?

Thanks

Have only been on Carnival, so I can't say for sure what the Rhapsody has. But I'm sure they are about the same. I really don't know off hand what kind of the finer beers are available, more of a Miller Lite guy. They may just carry the "most popular" brands. It would be impossible to carry all of them. I'm just waiting for them to be included.:D

RCCL usually offers Heineken and Amstel Light in bottles and on tap. I have enjoyed Dos Equis, Corona, Red Stripe, Carlsbad, Elephant Red, Bass, and Guiness, as well as, the usual domestics onboard. Where is Rhapsody going? I usually try to sample to local beers in the caribbean "Banks" of Barbados is my present favorite. Enjoy!!

As an added note, draft beers are 16oz or 20oz and cost the same as imports! More beer is always better!

I never drank any beer while on the cruise because there was no Canadian beer. Corona and Bud are quite weak . Just not used to such low alchohol content in beer I guess.

Thankgoodness for the liquor store on board the ship ,they have a fair to midland choice of spirits. Except Canadian Rye or Whiskey.

Archived