Old Menu Old Entertainment Ships

sjn911

Was wondering if folks would mind listing all ships that will have old menu and older style entertainment through April...

Considering trying a solo cruise again on Carnival if it is VERY INEXPENSIVE and perhaps without supplement along with trying another line...taking advantage of the same airfare..thank you...Sarah:o;):)

Was wondering if folks would mind listing all ships that will have old menu and older style entertainment through April...

Considering trying a solo cruise again on Carnival if it is VERY INEXPENSIVE and perhaps without supplement along with trying another line...taking advantage of the same airfare..thank you...Sarah:o;):)

Dream in December had old entertainment and still not on schedule for new menu.

Personally we are looking forward to trying new menu but have not heard anything good about playlist productions

Dream in December had old entertainment and still not on schedule for new menu.

Personally we are looking forward to trying new menu but have not heard anything good about playlist productions

Thanks so much!:)

Many rave about the Dream show "Dancin in the Streets">> too bad they didn't continue with that show, similar shows of that caliber on the other ships

Freedom has some great shows - Big Easy and the beatles show - until it's "drydock" in May

Paradise still has the old shows I just read

hth

Yep, "PARADISE" absolutely has the old shows, and old menu. They offer "8 More Seconds", and "Shout". Both EXCELLENT shows, and 8 More Seconds features the CD, Steve Cassel playing the fiddle. That's something you won't see on any other ship, and is very, very good.

"SKY"

I second the Paradise. It only does 4/5 day cruises but is in excellent shape with great service. Went on Paradise 5 day 11/30/2013.

Yep, "PARADISE" absolutely has the old shows, and old menu. They offer "8 More Seconds", and "Shout". Both EXCELLENT shows, and 8 More Seconds features the CD, Steve Cassel playing the fiddle. That's something you won't see on any other ship, and is very, very good.

"SKY"

Thanks so much..because I think it would be very possible to have a new thing for me..like Chef's Table, the choices I loved in food..a tour of a ship even repeating my Paradise which in 2009 was perfect...Glad to know Freedom is good until May..are we sure for both food and Entertinment??.... for both???..that would be a new ship type for me plus I might enjoy the concert on the screen as I have never had a screen..I have been on Fantasy and Spirit class only....and then I would find a deck chair hidden in shade anyway..I am the fairest of them all...without being an albino..LOL..and the sun is hotter there than Hawaii!!

Thanks so much all for not shaming me and helping,,I am here all the time but completely mixed up on this when it comes to seriously picking...Sarah

What about the Conquest?

Liberty??

Valor?

Victory?

Legend?

Miracle?

Triumph..if I picked Texas...

We could say easy like...ship name..food change....Yes or no, recorded entertainment and Hasbro Playlist...Yes or know..anyway thanks everyone,,,one just gets mixed up when really combining a back to back..2 different lines cruise.. Also..there are more choices if I pick Miami or Fort Lauderdale....but I don't care...the list of all we can think of helps and then prices of this line and one other or if possible 2 other lines..I want to get most bang out of buck and try at least one other line too..thanks..Sarah

Edited by sjn911

Thanks so much..because I think it would be very possible to have a new thing for me..like Chef's Table, the choices I loved in food..a tour of a ship even repeating my Paradise which in 2009 was perfect...Glad to know Freedom is good until May..are we sure for both food and Entertinment??.... for both???..that would be a new ship type for me plus I might enjoy the concert on the screen as I have never had a screen..I have been on Fantasy and Spirit class only....and then I would find a deck chair hidden in shade anyway..I am the fairest of them all...without being an albino..LOL..and the sun is hotter there than Hawaii!!

Thanks so much all for not shaming me and helping,,I am here all the time but completely mixed up on this when it comes to seriously picking...Sarah

What about the Conquest?

Liberty??

Valor?

Victory?

Legend?

Miracle?

Triumph..if I picked Texas...

We could say easy like...ship name..food change....Yes or no, recorded entertainment and Hasbro Playlist...Yes or know..anyway thanks everyone,,,one just gets mixed up when really combining a back to back..2 different lines cruise.. Also..there are more choices if I pick Miami or Fort Lauderdale....but I don't care...the list of all we can think of helps and then prices of this line and one other or if possible 2 other lines..I want to get most bang out of buck and try at least one other line too..thanks..Sarah

I have no idea as to when the new menus will be out on what ships. I am curious as to that as well. Of those ships listed, Conquest has the bad Playlist shows & Hasbro. Legend is about to go into drydock. I haven't seen that they will be getting Playlist, but we'll have to wait and see. Victory & Miracle has a drydock in a year. Valor may be having one sometime in 2015. I haven't found any info yet on what they will be getting/having taken away. Liberty & Triumph are currently in the clear, with the same good shows with live music on board, and no drydocks scheduled.

Many rave about the Dream show "Dancin in the Streets">> too bad they didn't continue with that show, similar shows of that caliber on the other ships

Freedom has some great shows - Big Easy and the beatles show - until it's "drydock" in May

Paradise still has the old shows I just read

hth

Thanks soo much Sharecruises!!:)

"SKY"

I second the Paradise. It only does 4/5 day cruises but is in excellent shape with great service. Went on Paradise 5 day 11/30/2013.

Am so glad you both Love the Paradise as I do and she is still good , I think I saw Shout in 2009 but would not care repeating that and the happy dining room experience..that was a June cruise..early June of families and good people and kind of just pampered magic fun..Like a better than new Stratus dodge experience..just wonderful..shows. people, 10 top all age singles and couples, Kareoke with families...good food..nice spa massage tea, music duos..Serenity..room service..heaven..great staff...Heaven.

So great to see the reviews on the Paradise. We have booked a small group of us (15 people) ranging in age from 10 to 70. The shows were a big draw for the above ww crowd!

Well I think you will be very pleased...if you do not need the Taj Mahal but just a nice cruise experience and some fun old ship history in art and artifacts she carries..and i like some of her deco and 30's decor...Sarah

I have no idea as to when the new menus will be out on what ships. I am curious as to that as well. Of those ships listed, Conquest has the bad Playlist shows & Hasbro. Legend is about to go into drydock. I haven't seen that they will be getting Playlist, but we'll have to wait and see. Victory & Miracle has a drydock in a year. Valor may be having one sometime in 2015. I haven't found any info yet on what they will be getting/having taken away. Liberty & Triumph are currently in the clear, with the same good shows with live music on board, and no drydocks scheduled.

Thank you...all info helps..If I narrow down with a possibility that is not listed I will ask..this thread helps..thanks so much..sarah