Arubalisa help please

knots4crewzing

Hi Arubalisa,:)

You are a wealth of information and are so helpful.

I hope you can give me some insight on the Occidental Grand. A friend of mine has inquired about a day pass. Apparently it's $77pp which includes everything.

So~~~ Are you familiar with this hotel and their Day Pass? Would you recommend it?

Thank You

I appreciate your help

Liz

I believe $77 is a good value.

The resort is all inclusive so not only would you be able to eat all you wish but it includes all beverages, including alcohol. Unlike just going to the beach at say MoomBa, MVC Eagle Beach or the Amsterdam Manor and paying ala carte for everything you will have use of the Occidental's swimming pool which has a swim up BAR! :D

occidental_poolc_thumb.jpg click on the thumbnail to enlarge

I believe $77 is a good value.

The resort is all inclusive so not only would you be able to eat all you wish but it includes all beverages, including alcohol. Unlike just going to the beach at say MoomBa, MVC Eagle Beach or the Amsterdam Manor and paying ala carte for everything you will have use of the Occidental's swimming pool which has a swim up BAR! :D

occidental_poolc_thumb.jpg click on the thumbnail to enlarge

Hi,

Thank you so much for your advice. The hotel& beach look gorgeous. I was wondering if all the alcohol was included.:D

i only questioned this, because we contacted other AI,s and they specified lunch and a drink was all you get.

I do like that swim up bar:D

We haven't been to Aruba since our honeymoon 25 years ago so this will be fun to be there again.

Thank you again

Liz:)