Miami Airport Hotel

1st~Timer

Yeah, it's convenient, but the biggest dump I've ever been in and that's saying a LOT! I made the horrible mistake of thinking it would be very nice to stay there one night when I had a very early flight out...

The place is filthy, the carpet was worn down to the backing and so worn it was slick. The room was completely worn out, filthy, and the furniture trashed. It looks nothing like the pictures on their website, those must've been from the 70's, which is about the last time the place was remodelled from the way it looked! I tried to open one of the shutters to look out the window and choked from the dust, couldn't see out the window anyway though it hadn't been cleaned in so long. The bathroom was moldy. I tried to get another room but it was quite late and they claimed there weren't any more and there was nothing they could do... Since it was so late and I had a 6am flight I just slept fully dressed on top of the sheets.

Yeah, it's convenient, but the biggest dump I've ever been in and that's saying a LOT! I made the horrible mistake of thinking it would be very nice to stay there one night when I had a very early flight out...

The place is filthy, the carpet was worn down to the backing and so worn it was slick. The room was completely worn out, filthy, and the furniture trashed. It looks nothing like the pictures on their website, those must've been from the 70's, which is about the last time the place was remodelled from the way it looked! I tried to open one of the shutters to look out the window and choked from the dust, couldn't see out the window anyway though it hadn't been cleaned in so long. The bathroom was moldy. I tried to get another room but it was quite late and they claimed there weren't any more and there was nothing they could do... Since it was so late and I had a 6am flight I just slept fully dressed on top of the sheets.

Enough Said :eek: .... I'll keep looking for a place

Archived