New to NCL! A few questions about the EPIC...

MissTraveler08

Hi, I have sailed Royal Caribbean 2x (Freedom & Oasis) and this March will be my first time on Norwegian. We are going on the Epic. When we called to book thru NCL, we weren't really given any information at all… They weren't exactly helpful. With that being said, I have a few questions!

~We have a mini suite on deck 9, category MD. I'm wondering if this is going to be obstructed by a life boat?

~Is the bathroom a split set up? Is it a tub shower? Or just shower?

~How much are Posh passes? Is it worth while?

~Are kids (ages 16 & 17) allowed?

Finally, if you have been on Oasis, what is your opinion comparing the two? What were the pros/cons? What did you like/dislike between the two?

Thank you for your help! :)

Edited by MissTraveler08
title

~We have a mini suite on deck 9, category MD. I'm wondering if this is going to be obstructed by a life boat?

We were in mini-suites on deck 8 last year. The life boats hang even with deck 7. So, as to obstruction, it depends. Looking out at the view while seated? No obstruction. Leaning on the railing looking down? Depends, could be totally obstructed or could be a gap between two lifeboats.

The bathroom in ours was a split setup, as was the bathroom in my in law's minisuite. But for rooms right next to each other, one had a plain shower stall across the foyer from a toilet and one had a tub shower across the foyer from a toilet. Everything has frosted glass doors, no curtains except for the one that separates the room and bed from the entry and bathroom area.

Happy Cruising!

B

Hi, I have sailed Royal Caribbean 2x (Freedom & Oasis) and this March will be my first time on Norwegian. We are going on the Epic. When we called to book thru NCL, we weren't really given any information at all… They weren't exactly helpful. With that being said, I have a few questions!

~How much are Posh passes? Is it worth while?

~Are kids (ages 16 & 17) allowed?

Finally, if you have been on Oasis, what is your opinion comparing the two? What were the pros/cons? What did you like/dislike between the two?

Thank you for your help! :)

must be 18 or older for the posh