Newbie questions

surf324mi

IVE CRUISED ON OTHER LINES BEFORE HAD A FEW QUESTION NOT SEEN ASKED HERE.DO YOU PUT YOUR SEAPASS ON A LANYARD OR JUST CARRY THE CARD .IAM BOOKED IN CC CLASS DOES THE EARLY DISEMBARKATION MEAN I GET OFF SHIP EARLY IN PORTS ALSO ? sorry for the all caps Can I do blu in this class?We have select dining do we get better fable less wait?thank you sailing feb 8th reflection

IVE CRUISED ON OTHER LINES BEFORE HAD A FEW QUESTION NOT SEEN ASKED HERE.DO YOU PUT YOUR SEAPASS ON A LANYARD OR JUST CARRY THE CARD .IAM BOOKED IN CC CLASS DOES THE EARLY DISEMBARKATION MEAN I GET OFF SHIP EARLY IN PORTS ALSO ? sorry for the all caps Can I do blu in this class?We have select dining do we get better fable less wait?thank you sailing feb 8th reflection

Hi! I'll try to answer your questions.

I, personally, carry mine in a wristlet purse. My H puts his in his wallet, but I've seen many people use lanyards. It's up to your personal preference.

If the ship is docked at ports, everyone walks off at the same time, in my limited experience. If you are tendering, CC does NOT get priority tendering.

You cannot dine at Blu at CC.

CC are supposed to have priority seating for select dining. You can also call in a reservation if you know what time you'd like to eat on any given day.

Enjoy your cruise!