Miracle dining room question

graymadeb

Where is the absolutely best location to be placed in the dining room on the Miracle?.....to catch all the action, meet new people, get good service, etc....

On the Pride a few years back we were placed in a room away from the main dining area at a table for four and the other couple only showed up one night! We like meeting new people, and were disappointed in our dining arrangements. Of course, we could have asked to be moved, but kept thinking the other couple would show up (they finally did - the last night!)

Anyway - any advice would be appreciated. There are four of us and we would like to be placed at a round table for eight.....I'm willing to sweet talk $$$ the powers-that-be to get in a good place!

anywhere on a cruise ship is way better then my dining room at home.

I prefer the main floor. a big table that holds 10 people will be the best. (the dining room on the Miracle will have the same layout as the one on the pride.)

We had a table for 2 on the upper level in the Glory's platinum restaurant overlooking below and it was great to observe. We had a table for 8 in the middle of the dinning room on the Pride and you woill be right in the middle of everything with that type table.

Archived