Platinum Status

Epinz300

For my upcoming cruise, Breeze on march 9, as part of the VIFP offer I got $70 OBC and a one time platinum status for this cruise... I am currently red, ventured off into RCL for a couple years and back to try carnival... can someone tell me more about platinum status as far as like complimentary drinks at seaday brunch or the gifts or the party with comp drinks? how does it all work?

For my upcoming cruise, Breeze on march 9, as part of the VIFP offer I got $70 OBC and a one time platinum status for this cruise... I am currently red, ventured off into RCL for a couple years and back to try carnival... can someone tell me more about platinum status as far as like complimentary drinks at seaday brunch or the gifts or the party with comp drinks? how does it all work?

You will get early embarkation/debarkation, maybe a free baseball cap or cooler or tumbler on your bed, an invite to the party where you will be handed drinks for 45 min, early tender, ONE free drink coupon to be used at lunch. A separate line at guest services, and some free laundry that I will never let them ever do again.......... And that is it. Have a great cruise.

First I've heard of anything like this. Is this something Carnival is doing routinely??

• 2 weeks later...