Liberty new menus and when to go to steakhouse?

rccruiser06

We have 24 days until we sail on the Carnival Liberty!! Yeah, so excited! I know that they recently started the new menus on the Liberty and will have them when we sail. Does anyone have the menu's for the Eastern route? We are trying to decide on the best night to skip the MDR and make reservations for the Steak House. Any information is appreciated! I have been living on these boards for the past few weeks and with the 8" of snow we just had, I cannot wait to get out of the Northeast and board the beautiful Carnival Liberty!!! :)

I plan on taking the camera and doing a photo intensive review when I get back. I have been on these boards for the past few weeks and every Liberty review with pictures would brighten my day considerably !! Living vicariously through everyone else has definitely kept me going! Thank you to all that take the time to share all your pictures!! :)

We usually go that first day on the ship. You are given a free bottle of house red or white just on that night. Haven't experienced the new menu yet as the Liberty still had the other menus when I was on in November.

We have 24 days until we sail on the Carnival Liberty!! Yeah, so excited! I know that they recently started the new menus on the Liberty and will have them when we sail. Does anyone have the menu's for the Eastern route? We are trying to decide on the best night to skip the MDR and make reservations for the Steak House. Any information is appreciated! I have been living on these boards for the past few weeks and with the 8" of snow we just had, I cannot wait to get out of the Northeast and board the beautiful Carnival Liberty!!! :)

How can anyone tell you whats the best night to go without knowing your personal taste in food.

I plan on taking the camera and doing a photo intensive review when I get back. I have been on these boards for the past few weeks and every Liberty review with pictures would brighten my day considerably !! Living vicariously through everyone else has definitely kept me going! Thank you to all that take the time to share all your pictures!! :)

Oh THANK YOU...been anxiously waiting to see more food pics. I need to see what I am ordering. Little nervous about the new menus. We shall see.

If you go to http://www.zydecocruiser.net he has the menu

Edited by 2 cruzen