RCI's Salsa, Salsa & Margarita excursion in Cozumel question?

RCI's excursion info didn't list the name of the hotel/resort this is held at so I did a Google search and saw that it's held at the Hotel Cozumel & Resort.

Does anyone know how far away this resort is from the RCI pier? I'm asking because I would like to book this for my family, but I was hoping that we might be allowed to stay a little longer on the hotel's beach to snorkel after doing the food event...and possibly take a taxi back to our ship (Brilliance). Thanks for any insight.

We did this last month on Freedom. It is maybe a 10 minute ride. To get to and from they put you in taxis, so you when the class is done, you can either head right back to the ship, or they give you the latest time they can send you back.

It was a GREAT time, and I highly recommend it. Hope it helps!

We did this last month on Freedom. It is maybe a 10 minute ride. To get to and from they put you in taxis, so you when the class is done, you can either head right back to the ship, or they give you the latest time they can send you back.

It was a GREAT time, and I highly recommend it. Hope it helps!

If bad weather occurs, is this a protected environment from rain?

I did this edition through Carnival in 2012. It was so much fun! They give you a taxi voucher to come back when you want. My boyfriend and I decided to walk around and ended up just walking back to port, it's not far.

Sent from my KFOT using Forums mobile app