Carnival Spirit - Serenity Bar

I am trying to find out whether the aft bar on deck 9 of the Spirit is part of the adults serenity area or not.

The reason for this, is that we have a group of us, including at least 1 x child, that is looking for an appropriate place to enjoy a "sherbet" when we sailaway from Sydney harbour next month.

Our preference has always been to find a bar area towards the aft so we can enjoy watching the sun set framed by the harbour bridge - eg The Sundowners Bar on Sun Princess.

If the Aft Bar on deck 9 is not subject to the adults only rules then that would suit us fine.... although we may have to venture up to Deck 10 to get the best view.

Please don't flame me about having a child in a bar area... the point is that we want to all be together, and certainly she doesn't drink alcohol ... but plenty of the other stuff :D

Any clues gratefully accepted

cheers

I am trying to find out whether the aft bar on deck 9 of the Spirit is part of the adults serenity area or not.

The reason for this, is that we have a group of us, including at least 1 x child, that is looking for an appropriate place to enjoy a "sherbet" when we sailaway from Sydney harbour next month.

Our preference has always been to find a bar area towards the aft so we can enjoy watching the sun set framed by the harbour bridge - eg The Sundowners Bar on Sun Princess.

If the Aft Bar on deck 9 is not subject to the adults only rules then that would suit us fine.... although we may have to venture up to Deck 10 to get the best view.

Please don't flame me about having a child in a bar area... the point is that we want to all be together, and certainly she doesn't drink alcohol ... but plenty of the other stuff :D

Any clues gratefully accepted

cheers

The aft bar on Carnival Spirit is on Serenity Deck & is adults only.

Hi,

as said the Serenity Bar is at the back in the adults only area, however you can always just watch the Spirit sail away from the back of deck 10 and walk down into Serenity to grab your drinks, set of stairs are right there (along with a sign saying over 18s only!

Any other q's just fire away!

Have a great time!

My question was ..is the Aft Bar on deck 9 part of the Serenity area.

I would appreciate answers from people who have actually been there.

cheers

Yes the bar aft on deck 9 is serenity :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app