opinion on upgrade offer please

lindya

TAKE IT! THat sounds like a good deal. Not sure if you havent had a balcony room before. but once my family had a balcony we dont want anything else. Nothing like waking up to room service coffee on the balcony and the best part is that you dont have to put on pants!

I did it!!!!!! deck 7 room 7353....I'm soooo excited..never had a balcony..this is our 3rd cruise!!!!!I hope it is on the right side to see the ports in the mornings, but if not, no big deal...BTW, the 35' extra is the balcony space...duh..lol

Yeah, like I said, same size room. However, the room seems larger( it's not) because of the view out to the balcony and not closed in.

Do it! Be warned though, once you go balcony there's no going back!

Sure you can. DW and I book a specific cabin class based on length of cruise, sea days vs. port days, ship class, costs of cabins. Had everything from Insides to Ocean Suites, and all in between. Only class we haven't booked are Grand Suites and aft wraps. Just leery of aft, seems people either love or hate, nothing in between.