Wait list for MDR

Leinad79

When I booked last week the early dining time was filled up and I went on the waiting list. The any time and late options were both available at that time. So what happens if a spot for early doesn't open up for us? Will they put us in any time dining or the late option?

Sent

We took Any Time Dining for the first time on our last cruise.....we always choose early dining (with kids)......but it was FULL.

I was nervous (type A personality) but we tried it.....went the first night at 6pm (same time we would have gone to early dining) - asked for a window seat and got a great table in the back by the window...loved our wait staff.

Next night went again at 6pm and our waiter was standing near the front and called us out.....asked if we'd like to sit at the same table......we DID.....for the next six nights!!

Same table, same waiter, same view, same time! (we'll we might have been a little late one night)....but that was fine & our waiter had our table ready when we arrived!

Try it - - I think you'll really like it....and the GREAT thing is if you don't like the area/waiter/table.....you can easily switch without making it a big deal or "talking" to someone first.

We were waitlisted for anytime dining for our cruise when we booked and got our documents. We just booked early last week - cruise is Feb 16. I checked on Monday and we were confirmed and no longer waitlisted. Just keep checking, they may be able to get it sorted before you go.:)