port canaveral hotels with park/shuttle?

sln88

looking for info on which hotels have a shuttle to the port and free parking while you are gone.

I know the Radisson does

what about the Hilton, HI Oceanfront, LaQuinta, HI Express, Comfort Suites, Best Western, Hampton, Doubletree?

If you have any shuttle/parking experience with these hotels, please share. Were there extra shuttle fees, how much, was the hotel nice, what did you pay(and if you got a good deal, where from?)

Best prices I have found so far are Best West= $79, HI oceanfront= $68, Radisson= $109. I would like to keep the cost around $100. It would be nice to have easy ocean/beach access because we are staying a day after the cruise so will have time to enjoy it.

I have gone to the DCL tribute site, but it is not always clear on if there are free shuttles or not, so I was looking for some real experiences.

There are 5 of us(3 kids), so having more than 2 double beds would be nice. Even a King and sofa sleeper is enough(it almost looked like the Radisson has that?)

thanks- info like this in one place could be useful for any PC cruisers

Hello

HI Oceanfront is nice but no free shuttles or no free parking but arts shuttles do pick people up there and carrie them to port Im not sure the price Ive just seen them there Ive stayed there 2 times . And can I ask you a question where did you find the price of HI oceanfront at 68.00 and when is your cruise I cant find a rate that low thanks James

Hello

HI Oceanfront is nice but no free shuttles or no free parking but arts shuttles do pick people up there and carrie them to port Im not sure the price Ive just seen them there Ive stayed there 2 times . And can I ask you a question where did you find the price of HI oceanfront at 68.00 and when is your cruise I cant find a rate that low thanks James

someone on another board mentioned a site called kayak.com. This is what came up for me. I don't know what the "ati" means on there.

$68

from reservetravel.com Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach (details)

1300 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL

All Prices(2) Map It

Rates below are for check-in on Sun, Oct 30 for 1 night(s).

Room Type Sun

Ati - Standard $67.50

Average Nightly Rate: $67.50

Ati - Standard $100.00

Average Nightly Rate: $100.00

Great Rates - 2 Double Beds Non-Smoking $119.99

Average Nightly Rate: $119.99

Great Rates - 2 Double Beds Smoking $119.99

Archived