steel balcony cabins

lydwrd

Hi

We are going to the Caribbean next week on the Ventura and have booked a guaranteed balcony cabin. We have now been informed that it is Cabin A205 which is partially shaded and has a steel fronted balcony. Please can anyone let us know if they have been in one of these cabins. Because it has been booked on a guarantee only we are not able to change it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not on Ventura but recently had a similar situation on Queen Elizabeth. I was a bit concerned but actually it wasn't too bad. It is obviously restricted whilst sitting (although you can still see the sea in the distance). However when the sun is in the right position (or the ship!) you can still get sun on the balcony and in some ways it offers a little more privacy ;)

• 2 months later...
Hi

We are going to the Caribbean next week on the Ventura and have booked a guaranteed balcony cabin. We have now been informed that it is Cabin A205 which is partially shaded and has a steel fronted balcony. Please can anyone let us know if they have been in one of these cabins. Because it has been booked on a guarantee only we are not able to change it.

Hi

How was it? I ask because I'm going on ventura in two weeks and we have been allocated a202 on a similar basis and wonder what the cabins are like?

Thanks,

Diane