Freedom of the Seas Kid's Program questions

mickev99

My kids are 9, 9, and 11. For anyone who has been on Freedom of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) recently and utilized the Adventure Ocean kid's program, I have a few questions.

1) Do they offer lunch and play between 12-2 (for a charge) for each sea day? How does that work, do they take them to Windjammer? The kids will be with us on port days, so I'm not concerned about those, but if there are things that we want to do without the kids, I'd like that option on sea days.

2) Do they offer Adventure Dining (dinner) each evening, or only specific evenings? If only some evenings, which ones are they? Again, do they take them to Windjammer?

3) Does anyone have a recent copy of the daily guides for Adventure Ocean that they would be willing to post here or email to me? Would love to see ages 9-11 for me. Will also be traveling with a 12 year old nephew and 16 year old niece, so if you have an example of those, that would be great so that they could also have an idea of what's included in their programs.

Thanks!