Cabin 6172 Dream

Looked on Sailaway's spreadsheet but can't find this- has anyone by any chance had this cabin - was it OK, or would 6048, 6050, 6052 be better. Thankyou

I can tell you we had 6048 and it was fine we had this cabin last May . you are not far from the lift and then 2floors down and you are right beside main dining room ,then 2 up and you are where all the shops &bars etc would recommend this cabin . Keith:cool:

Looked on Sailaway's spreadsheet but can't find this- has anyone by any chance had this cabin - was it OK, or would 6048, 6050, 6052 be better. Thankyou

Had a look on plan for cabin 6172 and it's towards rear of the dream same side

As 6048 but it would be better taking 6048 hardly any vibration away from engines all together if that any help .

imo there is significant vibration to the stern of deck 5 from about 5139 onwards...cant help with deck 6? probably not so bad as its 1 deck higher....its not an especially noisy vibration butthere is a vibration and it can make the fittings inside the cabins rattle....some say it lulls them to sleep....I got used to it

hope this helps

Hi, We have been in 6054 and 6022 on that side (and 6023 on the other side). All good size cabins with baths. As the ones you are thinking of booking are in between them they should be fine. We did hear the thrusters in the morning when in 6022 but can't remember hearing them in 6054. Anyway they were not a problem. You are also very handy for destination services and the lifts as hall4me said.

Oh dear - I think I've made a wrong choice does anyone know if you can change the cabin that's been chosen or would I have to pay again?

Knowing Thomson you might have but it's worth a try good luck on that.:cool::cool:

I can tell you we had 6048 and it was fine we had this cabin last May . you are not far from the lift and then 2floors down and you are right beside main dining room ,then 2 up and you are where all the shops &bars etc would recommend this cabin . Keith:cool:

Sorry to be a pain but was it light or dark wood. Thank you

Sorry to be a pain but was it light or dark wood. Thank you

Trying to remember the cabins were between light&dark I think I was looking at my camcorder but didn't seem to have taken anything in the cabin you will like it .keith