Burn the floor in MDR

MsJ

Hello, We are sailing on the Breakaway in 2 weeks. I was watching Burn the Floor on Utube tonight. We both love this kind of show. I have reservations for the show but I was wondering about the performances in the MDR. Can the show be seen from all tables in the MDR? Can you reserve a table right next to the dance floor? How do you find out when the performances will be held in the MDR?

Thanks,

Marianne

Hello, We are sailing on the Breakaway in 2 weeks. I was watching Burn the Floor on Utube tonight. We both love this kind of show. I have reservations for the show but I was wondering about the performances in the MDR. Can the show be seen from all tables in the MDR? Can you reserve a table right next to the dance floor? How do you find out when the performances will be held in the MDR?

Thanks,

Marianne

You can't see the show from every table; I had to stand up and move near the back to get out of other diners' way because a pillar was in my sight line. No reservations; the daily paper will tell you when it will happen, which is not frequent. I believe it was only once on the 12 day I was just on. As long as you're dining when they dance you'll be able to find a spot to watch. It's different dances than the regular show.

Must depend on the cruise how often they have it because on the 7 night to Bermuda (on Breakaway), we watched the BTF dinner show 3 times. Got there 35 minutes before the show started and always got a table right next to dance floor.

We saw the show twice in the theater; I think it was offered at least 4 times there. The dancers are terrific! We were told our cruise was only the second time the Breakaway sailed totally full; we had 4800 passengers and it took some time to figure out how to dine and get to a show on time for us, LOL.

The show in the MDR started at 6:30. I had reservations. When we got there we asked if there was a table by the dance floor. There was 2 of us. The tables by the dance floor are larger tables. If your willing to share a table they will seat you with others willing to share. We sat with 2 other couples. Just let the hostess know when you get to the MDR your willing to share a table by the dance floor.

The show in the MDR started at 6:30. I had reservations. When we got there we asked if there was a table by the dance floor. There was 2 of us. The tables by the dance floor are larger tables. If your willing to share a table they will seat you with others willing to share. We sat with 2 other couples. Just let the hostess know when you get to the MDR your willing to share a table by the dance floor.

Good to know for the future. Our show started at 9PM.