Gem Bathrooms

marcruiser

Can't find my previous post...and no answers reported which has never happened before, so I guess the moderators didn't like my question, so I will try to word it differently.

My husband is a tall, large (very) man. On the Jewel class ships that we have been on (Jewel and Gem) most of the bathrooms have a wall between the toilet and the sink, except on inside cabins on the Jewel. We are planning to be in an inside cabin on the Gem (was oceanview before) and we would like to know if there is a wall between the toilet and the sink (sliding door etc) in the inside cabins on the Gem.

Thank you to whomever can help us and please respond soon.

Can't find my previous post...and no answers reported which has never happened before, so I guess the moderators didn't like my question, so I will try to word it differently.

My husband is a tall, large (very) man. On the Jewel class ships that we have been on (Jewel and Gem) most of the bathrooms have a wall between the toilet and the sink, except on inside cabins on the Jewel. We are planning to be in an inside cabin on the Gem (was oceanview before) and we would like to know if there is a wall between the toilet and the sink (sliding door etc) in the inside cabins on the Gem.

Thank you to whomever can help us and please respond soon.

I was in an inside on deck 5 of the gem and there was no wall.

The entire bathroom was slightly smaller than the ocean view we had on the jewel which did have a wall

Edited by Crusin6

Here is your previous post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1982086

You can find your own posts by going to your profile by clicking your nickname on the top right corner of any page (text "Welcome, [your name]!") and then selecting the "Statictics" tab and clicking either "Find all posts by [your name]" or "Find all threads started by [your name]" link.

Also when you are looking at your own post like this thread here, you can find the "Find all posts" link also by clicking your nickname on top of your post.

Edited by Demonyte