Has anyone done the Chefs Table on Miracle recently

caribnsnrklr

Was wondering if anyone has done the Chefs Table on the Miracle recently. The last time I requested a reservation prior to our cruise on the Pride thru the steakhouse. I emailed the steakhouse on the Miracle a couple of weeks ago for a reservation for the steakhouse for the first night and was emailed back with confirmation . I then emailed back with a request for the Chefs Table during our sailing. After hearing no response I emailed again with the request and our information and just received an email this morning stating that I have a reservation for June 17. So I am confused. I am thinking by the response she thinks its about our steakhouse reservation. So I sent another email stating I know our steakhouse was confirmed but the Chefs Table confirmation was completely different last time with all the info like 75.pp and date announced after we board ship. So I was wondering if anyone else has done it recently and what their confirmation looked like?

• 2 months later...

We are sailing on the Miracle in May, and I have attempted to reserve chef's table twice- once directly through the steakhouse and again through John Heald's blog. We have received no response. We booked chef's table on the victory through John's blog and we receive a timely response. So I have no idea what's going on. :mad:

We emailed the maitre'd and received a response from the steakhouse confirming it. However, we haven't cruised yet so we will just confirm with the maitre'd when we arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where do we find the email address for the maitre'd for the victory?:)

Well, not on the Miracle, but...

We did it on the Valor on the April 13th voyage and it did not sell out. There were two sections available, each with 12 seats. Our session had 9 participants, and the chef said that only 6 people were reserved for the following night's session.

We reserved when we were on board.

I emailed Carnival because the only reservations you seemed to be able to make on the website were for the steakhouse (there was no ability to enter steakhouse or chef's table it was only steakhouse) and got this response-

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Lines. We received your e-mail message and appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

· Pre-Cruise Reservation Procedures

· Prior to the cruise, guests can send an email to Group Event Planning at: groupeventplanning@carnival.com.

· Requests must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the sail date.

· The subject line should read “Chef’s Table Request” and the email should include the following information:

§ Names

§ Number of guests attending

§ Ship and Saildate

§ Booking Number and Cabin Number

· Group Event Planning will email the request to the specific ship Maitre d’.

· The Maitre d’ will respond directly to the guest if they are able to accommodate the request.

· Once onboard, the guest’s Sail & Sign card will be charged.

Happy cruising!