Breeze-Spa Cabin

agennis

Hi there!

We are going to be booking the Breeze for a family reunion cruise. Thinking of booking a spa room for location and bedding configuration. I have no experience with the spa. What benefits does the spa room provide and did you enjoy it?:p

we were in 11212 in April, the room was spotless, no complaints. it was an inside, but the door was on the long side of the room instead of the short side (does that make sense) which actually made the room feel more spacious. The room will come with:

2 gym classes pp

2 unlimited spa passes

spa products that will probably be replaced daily including shampoo/conditioner/linen spray/soap/shower gel (I never even had to ask for them to be replaced!)

long spa robes and crappy spa slippers (keep the slippers)

an elevator that goes straight to serenity

peace and quiet

location location location

we never had issues with elevator lines on the ship, I think partly due to our location. The room was spotless, they even got all my sunscreen off the bathroom surfaces when I made the mistake of using the spray in there! room was quiet, AC worked great. no complaints except the spa ladies seemed a bit aloof. this room is worth the extra $$. There is even a quiet room in the spa with flavored water and teas, I would go in there to read a book and watch the waves :-)

Hi there!

We are going to be booking the Breeze for a family reunion cruise. Thinking of booking a spa room for location and bedding configuration. I have no experience with the spa. What benefits does the spa room provide and did you enjoy it?:p

We booked an interior spa stateroom on the Dream last April after I had purchased a one day pass on our last trip on her. We loved the spa! The thalassotherapy pool is amazing and the thermal suites are great too! We also paid a reduced rate for the mud room because we were in a spa stateroom. We loved it all so much we are currently booked on the Dream relocation voyage in April.

We booked an interior spa stateroom on the Dream last April after I had purchased a one day pass on our last trip on her. We loved the spa! The thalassotherapy pool is amazing and the thermal suites are great too! We also paid a reduced rate for the mud room because we were in a spa stateroom. We loved it all so much we are currently booked on the Dream relocation voyage in April.

Do you mind me asking what the reduced rate for the mud room was?

One of our CC members (sorry forgot the name) put together a wonderful video review of the spa on the Dream. The Breeze should be similar so these might help you. There are 4 of them on her page on Youtube that I subscribed to you should be able to use this link to get to them or you can just search for Dream spa and you should find them. http://www.youtube.com/user/mahgobbi1

Was in a Spa Balcony on our Breeze cruise and loved it. We originally were in a Cove Balcony and with the luck of some price drops, the cost of upgrading to the Spa Balcony was less than getting the spa pass for the week - so an easy decision. We were in 12004 and loved being so close to the spa - we used it alot although didn't purchase any special treatments. Loved the pool and the steam rooms. The thermo chairs were very nice also. I agree with the previous poster about the spa staff. They were quite rude and unprofessional - almost surly. I overheard one of the staff on a phone call with "someone" (hopefully not a passenger) and she was yelling where were they and when were they coming to the spa. Shouldn't be doing that in front of passengers.

But highly recommend all the spa has to offer. Although the slippers were worthless to me. Didn't fit my Size 13 feet. :)

We were on the Christmas sailing of the Breeze and stayed in room 11210. We LOVED it. We used the T pool and steam rooms almost everyday! The location is also perfect for access to the Serenity area.

Although I can't tell you the exact cost of the mud treatment I remember that the spa discounts all treatments by 20% for guests staying in spa rooms.

Also, if you are a non-smoker and are concerned about your neighbors smoking on the adjacent balcony you won't have to worry as all spa cabins are non-smoking and a hefty surcharge will be levied if anyone violates this policy.

GO FOR IT!

FlaMilkMan & Max Circus & carrieluvsgreg. Thank you all for excellent info. How about any noise issues? Was it quiet around your Spa Cabins?

Our cabin, which had a balcony, was the second cabin from the front of the ship. We had cabins above and below us and were farther forward then where the lanai juts out on deck 5. Consequently we didn't have any exterior hallway noise nor noise from the outside. You could sit out on the balcony and look down at the water or have a clear view into the side of the bridge. Being on deck 11 it was one deck down to the pool or two decks up to the T-Pool / Steam Rooms.

In my opinion, short of being one of the suites, it was the perfect room on board.

Edited by FlaMilkman