soda card

buffalogal

The soda cards are as follows:

** up to 13 days-- $ 3.95 per day + 15% gratuity

** 14 days and longer-- $ 3.50 per day + 15% gratuity

The sods fountian pkg must be purchased for the whole length of the sailing and it includes the souvenir Coke mug.

The sodas offered onboard are Coke proudects. Have a good time!

We took the Hawaiin cruise this past March. I paid $35 for the coke sticker which included a coke mug. I thought that it was a pretty good deal and that included gratuity. It came up to about $1.80 a day.

yea, the price of the coke card just changed a couple weeks ago... it used to be a set price per voyage, now its per day + gratuity
Ahhh... interesting. I paid $35 + gratuity for my 21-day Royal Princess cruise.

Also, something to note: you do NOT have to get the Coke cup! Almost no one uses it after the first couple of days and it's not worth the extra $2.50/pp. If you go to a bar to get your soda card, they won't try to sell you the cup.

Coca-Cola Unlimited Soda Fountain package

Please note that all prices listed are subject to change without notice.

Effective immediately, the soda fountain package pricing has been revised and is now as follows:

Voyage Duration

Price per Day + 15% Gratuity

Up to 13 days

$3.95 per day + 15% gratuity

14 days and longer

$3.50 per day + 15% gratuity

• The package must be purchased for the full length of the cruise; passengers may not purchase a partial package. In addition, the package price now includes the souvenir mug; a separate package price without the mug is not offered.

**** If you call Princess (1-800-PRINCESS) and ask them to read to you how much their soda pkgs are, this is exactly what you'll hear.

P.S.- Pam, y ou're Royal Princess sailing was a couple of months ago (around May) before the ship left the Princess fleet to go to P & O, right, and my message before said it changed a couple of weeks ago.

Coca-Cola Unlimited Soda Fountain package

Please note that all prices listed are subject to change without notice.

Effective immediately, the soda fountain package pricing has been revised and is now as follows:

Voyage Duration

Price per Day + 15% Gratuity

Up to 13 days

$3.95 per day + 15% gratuity

14 days and longer

$3.50 per day + 15% gratuity

• The package must be purchased for the full length of the cruise; passengers may not purchase a partial package. In addition, the package price now includes the souvenir mug; a separate package price without the mug is not offered.

**** If you call Princess (1-800-PRINCESS) and ask them to read to you how much their soda pkgs are, this is exactly what you'll hear.

P.S.- Pam, y ou're Royal Princess sailing was a couple of months ago (around May) before the ship left the Princess fleet to go to P & O, right, and my message before said it changed a couple of weeks ago.

Princess also adds to the confusion on this. As of 2 weeks ago cust. service was quoting $3.95/day on the phone plus gratuity, partial purchases ok. Now they say $3.95/day plus gratuity, no partial purchases (& no souvenir mug either).

Its a minor thing, but it is annoying for Princess to quote a per day price on an item when they really wont sell it on a per day basis. They should just be up front & say what the cost is, which is $27.65 per person/day, plus 15% gratuity. Total cost, $31.80 per person. There you have it.

Went on the Carribean Princess last Nov. Don't remember the cost, but the coke cup was extra and is small. Save your money! If you purchase it, put it away and dont use it. Waiters see it and you will never get

service. They expect tips, and with free coke they get nada!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Princess also adds to the confusion on this. As of 2 weeks ago cust. service was quoting $3.95/day on the phone plus gratuity, partial purchases ok. Now they say $3.95/day plus gratuity, no partial purchases (& no souvenir mug either).

Its a minor thing, but it is annoying for Princess to quote a per day price on an item when they really wont sell it on a per day basis. They should just be up front & say what the cost is, which is $27.65 per person/day, plus 15% gratuity. Total cost, $31.80 per person. There you have it.

$31.80 per person/day OMG I'll drink coffee !!!

$31.80 per person/day OMG I'll drink coffee !!!

Not $31.80 per person per day, but $31.80per person per cruise. :D

Still at that, I think it is kind of high! I think it comes to something like $4.55 per person/day.

If you buy the cans at $1.50 per can, that is approximately 3 cans of soda a day. If you drink that much each day, it might be worth it, but if not...I wouldn't do it:p

Don't plan on it. They don't even have caffeine free diet coke - although they do have diet Sprite (or whatever Coke's white soda is called) - which has no caffeine.

However, diet Sprite is not available except in cans.

I am a soda-holic and I found the drink card was not worth it. The soda is watered down - especially at the dinner table where it sits a long time before the waiter gets around to bringing it to your table. Refills are sitting at the serving area until you need it - so it's even more watered down. DH drank canned soda at dinner and it was a much better choice. And Princess chills their cans - unlike the other cruise lines - so the soda gets less watered down than usual.

However, the servers - the bartenders - the pool staff - were all very friendly whether you ordered a canned soda or a soda with your card. In fact, the pool staff would usually bring me an oversized cup instead of the usual smaller cups.

However, the soda was watery even if you drank it immediately from the bar. They had their specs set wrong - thoughout the ship.

We were on the Regal in March and I think we paid $33 or $34. each for a 15 day cruise, if the new prices are $3.50 per day + grat. YIKES, then I won't be buying it again on my next cruise I will drink Ice tea. !!!!!!

Cori

Archived