Miracle laundry room

NJKerry

Not that I want to EVEN think about doing laundry on our Miracle cruise BUT I am going to have to do it. After the cruise, we are 6 days in Fl so I will need clean clothes. Anyway, my question is how the laundry rooms work on the Miracle? Anyone ever do laundry? Do I have to bring my own soap or can I get it there?

Thanks!!

A Laundry load will cost you 5 bucks. 2 to wash- 2 to dry. 1. for detergents.

If you are fussy about your detergent-- bring your own. I got it at the laudra mat at home-- the little boxes kept well in my luggage. Formal nights are crazy--people will be standing in line to iron their stuff.

We used the Laundry on Wed in the morning -threw the stuff in the washer then had breakfast- buy the time we were done eating the wash was almsot done- I threw it in the dryer.. then got ready for the day. Makes packing a lot easier for us

There is two washers and 4 dryers in each laundry room- and I think there is 5 rooms available.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/284433172uogZXD

What deck is your cabin on-- I can tell you where the closest laundry room to your cabin will be.

Archived