Pride specialty dining

marky63

new to Pride. I see a steak house for specialty dining. how is it and are there other extra cost dining options for special occasion?

The steakhouse is $35 each, I believe. I'm pretty sure the Pride doesn't have any other restaurants which cost extra. If I'm not mistaken, only the Breeze, Magic and Sunshine have additional "pay" options.

My research shows,(I can't say for sure because we haven't traveled her yet) that there is also a coffee and sweets shop I'm picturing Starbucks that is extra charge.

Well, yes. I hadn't considered the coffee shop... I was thinking restaurants. The espresso based drinks and specialty desserts are extra cost.

David's, Pride's steakhouse, was GREAT! One of my cruises we ate there 3 nights. The food was wonderful and the service was top notch. If you dine on the first night at the steakhouse you receive a complimentary bottle of wine. Average wine, but hey, I never met a wine I didn't like. :D

If you are a steak lover, you will love it and is a 5 star quality of the food and service. We've had both steak and lobster and all was superb. The wait staff is absolutely great. I guarantee you could NOT get this meal on land for less. It would be triple. We go there on "formal" nights in order to avoid the crowds getting photographed and in the MD area. Relaxing 2 hour meal. And, their wine list is pretty good and not over priced.

Just at at David's on the Pride last week. It was our 3rd trip on the Pride and 3rd at David's....WELL WORTH IT.

I've attached Pixs of Amus bouche. Shrimp appetizer, filet appetizer and the chocolate sampler. Delish!

ImageUploadedByForums1391706101.848270.jpg.38b67f623fe4def9becf919618bb0e51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

ImageUploadedByForums1391706024.226585.jpg.a5a8897fc1622d59aa0c5e447746d6eb.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1391706041.187908.jpg.92b705da02522142514023700b3f4fd5.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1391706077.568189.jpg.47c92dbf6dd247bbd1d3e9dbcc0bd9fb.jpg

Just at at David's on the Pride last week. It was our 3rd trip on the Pride and 3rd at David's....WELL WORTH IT.

I've attached Pixs of Amus bouche. Shrimp appetizer, filet appetizer and the chocolate sampler. Delish!

[ATTACH]301301[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301302[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301303[/ATTACH][ATTACH]301304[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

WOW! Such petite sizes for a fee. Looks smaller than what you get in the MDR, but the quality is better.