Shoes in dining room

Thanks for all your responses. I do want my boys to look nice and want to plan ahead for the cruise. I think we will take a dress pair of shoes and sandals. Maybe sneakers if they want to give up luggage space.

I do think people should stick to the dress code if in the dining room but it won't bother me to see people in shorts either. They are the ones who look out of place.

Ali

Boy you people are quite brutal. If you are too busy looking at what others are wearing, you must be one heck of a nosy person. My boyfriend and I have been on 4 cruises and we do not go around staring at people. A cruise is suppose to be about having fun and enjoying your vacation. Anytime we have been in the dining room, we sit at our assigned table and mind our own business. We see things we don't agree with, but we don't go around downgrading people or stare at them the entire dinner. You people need to mind your own business, and start enjoying life. I say wear whatever you want, if people don't like it tough luck, At least the rest of us will be eating our dinner while it's hot...LOL...

Who is downgrading people? We're giving our opinions.

And there's always Windjammer Barefoot Cruises, but it's not advised you wear flipflops on their ships, either (for safety reasons). ;)

Archived