Serenade of the Seas- Cruise Compass for 7 Night West Caribbean from NOLA

If anyone would be willing to post their Cruise Compass from the 7-night Western Caribbean cruise leaving from NOLA on Serenade that would be very helpful!

If no one does in the mean time. I will post ours when we get back. We leave Feb 15

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If no one does in the mean time. I will post ours when we get back. We leave Feb 15

Did you see the recent post last week of the compasses for Serenade's eastern itinerary?

We are doing the Western itinerary in March and I look forward to seeing your compasses as well. Thank you in advance.

Bon voyage, have a great trip. I'll also keep my eye out for a review on the ship, ports, and NO.......hint hint hint. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hope your cruise went well! I can't wait to hear anything you'd like to share. I'd love to hear any words of advice regarding the dinner menu, the shows, the best pool to lounge at, etc.

Hope your cruise went well! I can't wait to hear anything you'd like to share. I'd love to hear any words of advice regarding the dinner menu, the shows, the best pool to lounge at, etc.

We had a great cruise. Weather was wonderful. Just realized we did the eastern not western. Our ports were Falmouth, Grand Caymen, and Cozumel. I did not know they did a Western. They do a Bahamas and Key West opposite the Eastern. Is the Eastern what you are looking for? We had our kiddos with us so we stayed at the main pool which was nice. Dinner menu was good we had Lobster on the 2nd formal night. We usually got an extra appetizer to share. My wife loved their cold soups. Strawberry, watermelon, etc. there was a different one every nights. The shows that we saw were good. Wish the aerial shows were longer in the Centrum. The last one was cancelled due to heavy seas and movement of the ship. I loved sitting in the sky bar 13th floor during the day and read. Was very quiet.

if you would post the compasses, it would be nice.

How bad was the movement? Considering this is a 90,000 tons ship, the movement should be minimum. how was the weather overall ?

Happy Tulips is live blogging from the Serenade right now. He posts the Compass and the menus. Look for the thread.