OUTDOOR ADVENTURE in PV

jjdiver

Hello everyone!! I have a group of about 10 including friends and family going on the Miracle in October. I have been before and did the outdoor adventure. This time around I wanted to share the adventure with everyone but the ship excursions only have 6 spots open. I have tried to book directly with the tour guild but they tell me they cant cause Im on a cruise ship.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tricks of the trade ??

Thanks in advance for your help!!

There is more than 1 company that offers the tour do a google search. And id they don't p/u at pier maybe you can make special arrangement seeing that you have 10 people.

There is one, and only one, excursion operator that does the "Outdoor Adventure" and they are Vallarta Adventures. The contract they have with the cruise industry prevents them from selling the excursion to cruise passengers if the ship sells the same excursion.

What happens is the ship is allowed to "hold" all the times and slots. Unsold slots are released back to VA when the ship closes out excursions the evening before.

You may find this excursion "sold" by third party tour brokers, and even might be able to book it online but at the end of the day you will be told it is sold out and have your money refunded.

Good luck . . . Enjoy!