Select Dining & Table Size Question

maryland

Tried to do a search, but I keep getting an error message so decided to ask the experts here.

We will be on the Connie in March & have Select Dining. In the past when we've had this on other cruise lines, we were in larger groups so always just requested a table for the whole group. This time, there will only be 3 of us. We would like to be seated at large tables so we can meet & interact with more people. Not sure how this works on Celebrity. Would someone please explain the process to me? Thanks so much.

Tried to do a search, but I keep getting an error message so decided to ask the experts here.

We will be on the Connie in March & have Select Dining. In the past when we've had this on other cruise lines, we were in larger groups so always just requested a table for the whole group. This time, there will only be 3 of us. We would like to be seated at large tables so we can meet & interact with more people. Not sure how this works on Celebrity. Would someone please explain the process to me? Thanks so much.

We sailed Silhouette last year. After making final payment I went into manage our reservation to reserve a few specific dining times and was able to request the size of table we wanted. Then during the cruise even on the nights we hadn't reserved, they sat us at the same size table. You can also request table size when you enter the dining room.

Good Luck