Camp Carnival on the Conquest

AnnaBeth

Hi everyone! We just booked the Conquest for our Spring Break on April 20!

DH and I will be cruising with our two daughters ages 9 and 11. I've been going through the boards trying to find any experiences with Camp Carnival for this age group and haven't been able to find much.

If you have used the kids clubs on the Conquest, what was your experience like? Did your children enjoy it? What other family experiences/activities were available on the ship?

Thanks for any info you have!!

We were just on the Glory with four kids, our girls are 10 and almost 9. They allowed the almost 9 yo in with her sisters 9-11 group, which was a big help. However she was not allowed to go on any of the scavenger hunts since she was not 9, which occurred every day. She did end up staying during these and doing something else.

Compared to RCCL, I found the hours more limited and they seemed to do less. But overall it was fine and the girls enjoyed themselves.

I was annoyed that an hour or more per day was devoted to a "Build a Bear" type activity that was for a fee. this could have been done once, not every day!

The most important thing was that my girls liked it and they did.