Scuba and Snorkeling?

Mink25

Hello!

My GF and I are are going on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas in a few weeks. We want to do a Scuba/Snorkeling trip in Aruba but do not know what operator to use? Anyone have recommendations?

I scuba dive and she only snorkels so if you know of any that have a joint trip that would be great but even scuba only recommendations would be perfect (I can always contact them about the situation directly).

Thank you for all your help!

See below, I would email them and inquire about the possibility of a shallow dive so your GF would at least be able to see something while snorkeling. Aruba does not have the best visibility in the world. ;) If you dive the Antilla at 60', though people do snorkel there it can get rough on the surface and she probably won't see all that much.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41603112&postcount=2

We have used Aruba Watersports Center numerous times for diving. In December my daughter received her advanced open water certification with them. Before that her open water and originally a discover scuba course. My husband and I have dove with them as well.

They are a small "mom and pop" business right on Palm Beach between the Occidental and Radisson resorts and have been in business for many years. They are reliable and have responded promptly over the years to any of my emails.

If they do not rent chaises and umbrellas there are two vendors at the opposite end of the Radisson's beach who do. There is of course tons of watersports operators up and down the beach as well as numerous bars and restaurants.