MINI PHOTO REVIEW: Carnival Victory Cruise 01/30/14-02/03/14

Aoumd

Really enjoying the review and the pics!

How did Ultramar and Mx Water Jet compare on speed, service and fares? I think I'd like to go across to Playa del Carmen next time I'm in Cozumel. I enjoy watching the ferries fly back and forth between Coz and PDC on MarineTraffic.com. :)

Really enjoying the review and the pics!

How did Ultramar and Mx Water Jet compare on speed, service and fares? I think I'd like to go across to Playa del Carmen next time I'm in Cozumel. I enjoy watching the ferries fly back and forth between Coz and PDC on MarineTraffic.com. :)

They're similar...in fares, about $12 each way. They both take about 40 minutes. They also both have nice interiors. Ultramar had a bar on board, Mexico Water Jets might but I didn't see it. Ultramar has a larger outdoor seating area, and you need to get to the dock early to get a seat in the breeze. But for the most part they're similar. Buy one way tickets and take whichever company has the departure time you want, they leave from the same piers...just remember the ferries run on local time which is different than ships time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app