Just back from Glory

golfadj

How could Creme Brûlée be available upon request? It takes some doing to make. Are you positive about this?

Had no indication they would make any dessert upon request. We would certainly have done so.

Our favorite Carnival dessert has been key lime pie available on lido first sea day.

Watching my weight this time but when I saw it grabbed two slices real quick. Looked at it and scratched my head thinking that something was different and it was.

They changed the recipe to a two layer thing that is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

One bite later decided not worth the calories.

How could Creme Brûlée be available upon request? It takes some doing to make. Are you positive about this?

John heald has answered questions about one dessert not on the menu but you could still request it I'll check his fb and get back and verify

John heald has answered questions about one dessert not on the menu but you could still request it I'll check his fb and get back and verify

Thank you. I would love to order Creme Brûlée and B&B. :D but, if not, fewer calories. :rolleyes:

Had no indication they would make any dessert upon request. We would certainly have done so.

Our favorite Carnival dessert has been key lime pie available on lido first sea day.

Watching my weight this time but when I saw it grabbed two slices real quick. Looked at it and scratched my head thinking that something was different and it was.

They changed the recipe to a two layer thing that is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

One bite later decided not worth the calories.

Sorry if I missed this, but were there any MDR desserts that you enjoyed?

Arthur Langton

Please don't get rid of the creme brulee!

Like · · 19 hours ago

• 2 people like this.

• 276798_144285012280735_967028679_q.jpg
    John Heald its available on request from the American menu and its still available on the current menu served on most ships. cheers

via his facebook page

on another cruiseline my parents order a baked potato every night in the mdr even tho its never on the menu.. they asked the waiter one night why it was not on the menu and his reply was because the kitchen couldnt keep up with the orders but you can order them they keep a few for special orders..

Blueberry pie was very good. Apple pie looked good but didnt order it.

There was a dessert of a pull apart thingie that came with four sauces and that was very good. Sorry but dont remember the name.

Two nights left before dessert to get to comedy club for 7 30 show.

There was a dessert of a pull apart thingie that came with four sauces and that was very good. Sorry but dont remember the name.

Sticky toffee brioche, if I remember correctly, good but a really big portion that could easily be shared by two people.

Sticky toffee brioche, if I remember correctly, good but a really big portion that could easily be shared by two people.

Thanks for the name

It came in a large pan that the waiter pulled apart to serve us. Portion was a good size but didnt think it was that big.

Best new dessert they had though.