Kids Club on Sapphire

MoyCoy

:pMy Son is potty trained .. for the most part. He does loose focus at times and may piddle in his pants if his attention is else where. What would be my options for my Son. It would be a shame that both my son and daughter who are twins (3 years old) could not enjoy the club together. Do they give pagers for such times as these? Or would they not allow them in the club at all? How flexible are the counselors in this regards.

Also when one uses the kids club while in port- What options are given in order for the counselors to get ahold of you while on shore?

Lastly, does princess have rails for their twin beds on board or any other safety provisions for toddlers sleeping in a twin bed ?

Thank you in Advance

what great timing!!

JUST came off Sapphire, with my recent 3yo! with same issues.

(also have 8yo)

what we did -- made him go potty at dropoff, we also put him in pullup just in case,

and every couple hrs my DH would go check on him, and make him go potty again.

Yes u get a pager.

we did not advertise he was in a PU.

once he did go #2, and they paged us ;( hes very stubborn for that, on land.

Yes rails on the bunk beds, he had no problems sleeping/not falling out at all.

any qs pls let me know.

i did not leave him for on shore, so i dont know -

i dont think they could reach u.

My DD stayed in kids club while we went to land, and i got no pagers or anything.

You just know they will take your child to dr if something happens, and thats really all u can do.

We left our girl on board in some ports (age 5 and 7), but there was no way for them to get in touch with us, IIRC.

The beds that come out from the ceiling and wall do have railings, but they have to be able to navigate the ladder. If they tend to want to get out of the bed at night -- whether you're awake or not -- you may want to consider the parents in the bunks and the kids on the regular beds.

The beds that come out from the ceiling and wall do have railings' date=' but they have to be able to navigate the ladder. If they tend to want to get out of the bed at night -- whether you're awake or not -- you may want to consider the parents in the bunks and the kids on the regular beds.[/quote']

ITA. I've had my 5 year old in one of the upper berths (it does have a rail- and he is used to a bunk bed at home) but any younger than that and I would probably want them in a lower bed.

Thank You for your speedy replies. We were so nervous about our son . He is potty trained at hm with few accidents, but when we are out of the house.. the excitement distracts him. I can imagine the excitement of his first cruise will be uncontainable ! We were able to score a connecting room so that DH and I can enjoy the evening when they are in bed. My DH is a night owl and so is my son. Separate rooms will work out better.. we hope:D

Do you know if there are rails on twin beds, ocean view?

What did you both do for dinner?

I don't know about rails on the lower beds, I've only had my kids in pack n plays or upper berths. I've heard of people bringing swimming noodles and placing those underneath the sheet to keep kids on the bed. For dinner, we would usually take our toddler with us to the MDR. She did great, usually, as we brought her small toys to keep her occupied while waiting and the food came often enough to keep her entertained as well. My older kids typically liked to go to the kids club while we went to dinner. So, for them, dinner was usually by the pool or at the buffet prior to us dropping them back off at the club for the evening while we went out.