Amalfi Coast Private Day Tours

txgirl74

Hi Txgirl,

We used them in three ports on our last cruise and they were first class. We used them in Naples, Livorno and in Rome. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Frank

Thank you!! I am really considering them. They are the most reasonable so far. Just struggling between them and a DIY.

HI there,

Has anyone used Amalfi Coast Private Day Tours while in Naples? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Hello .......... Last year we did a similar cruise in the Mediterranean, where many Italian ports were included, and one of the ports of call was Naples where we had a private tour on the Coast with a stop in Pompeii for about 8/9 hours with English speaking driver and Mercedes minivan. Was a great experience but most of all we visited places where a bus could not stop over. The price was generally lower than those proposed on board and the result was excellent.

That 's the e-mail address and the website of the company:

http://www.lovelyamalfitours.com info@lovelyamalfitours.com

I hope to be of help

Hello .......... Last year we did a similar cruise in the Mediterranean, where many Italian ports were included, and one of the ports of call was Naples where we had a private tour on the Coast with a stop in Pompeii for about 8/9 hours with English speaking driver and Mercedes minivan. Was a great experience but most of all we visited places where a bus could not stop over. The price was generally lower than those proposed on board and the result was excellent.

That 's the e-mail address and the website of the company:

http://www.lovelyamalfitours.com info@lovelyamalfitours.com

I hope to be of help

HI, we are also interested in this company. Could you tell me if the tour would be suitable for people who cannot walk long distances or for long periods of time?

Thanks very much

HI, we are also interested in this company. Could you tell me if the tour would be suitable for people who cannot walk long distances or for long periods of time?

Thanks very much

yes of sure.When you fill the form on their website , you can write a particular request into the note field,at the same time, you can send them an email with this question.

you're welcome