Pride VS 8268 noise from above?

jamscckmc

A VS that sleeps 3 came available today and I changed from an OS deck 6 midship. Liked the location of the OS but can't pass up the wrap around balcony of the VS. Looking at the deck plans, lounge chairs by the serenity pool are overhead. I worry about the noise of dragging chairs and the vibrations from being all the way aft. Anyone had this stateroom on Pride or other Spirit class ship? Thanks!

There are no noise reports on Cruisedeckplans about that cabin. On the Dream there are some noise reports for those under the aft pool deck. They reported noise approx. 10 at night as they stacked the chairs and cleaned and then again around 6:00 AM when they put them back out. I would suggest bringing ear plugs with you just in case.

We had same cabin on Legend & Miracle before the aft deck had the "serenity" furniture. We never had issues with noise from above. Deck chairs are put out in the am when we were at breakfast or having breakfast on that gorgeous wrap balcony. In the evenings, deck chairs were put away while we were getting ready for dinner or were at dinner. At those times, you coincide here some noise, but not at all like on the newer ships with that awful decking they have. During the day, when we napped, we didn't hear much if anything either.

8th deck us the best! Just one flight up to pool of food!

You will not regret the aft wrap vista suites! Every cruise we rake we almost book the same cruise just to gave one of those suites.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We just returned and had cabin 8273 VS Aft Wrap. No major vibes, we had a smooth cruise. We did hear a bit of deck chair noise when they were cleaning up, but nothing to complain about. We LOVED the Suite and spent a lot of time inside. It was extremely cold to use the deck much, we did try to sleep out in Nassau, but it got too damp. It was interesting to watch the wake as we were an ice breaker coming home up the Chesapeake. It was a cold cruise, and wished we could have used the balcony more.

Have a great time!

A VS that sleeps 3 came available today and I changed from an OS deck 6 midship. Liked the location of the OS but can't pass up the wrap around balcony of the VS. Looking at the deck plans, lounge chairs by the serenity pool are overhead. I worry about the noise of dragging chairs and the vibrations from being all the way aft. Anyone had this stateroom on Pride or other Spirit class ship? Thanks!

I was in the OC next to the VS on Deck 8... and we heard nothing from above unless we were outside during "busy" hours... I never really heard dragging chairs though. I also sleep like the dead, during the day if we were on the balcony we could hear noise from above but nothing unreasonable or bothersome.