WONDERing What to Expect

yakinacp

Hello all,

After months and months of research and pondering, hubby and I decided to bite the bullet and book the Walt Disney Suite on the Wonder :D. This will be our first family vacation and we decided to go all out. Plus, we're a family of 5 (me, DH, 3, 5 and 8 year olds), and the extra space provides the perfect amount of leg room for us all.

What tips/perks (published & non-published) about that particular suite should we be aware of prior-to and during our voyage (i.e., pre-cruise requests, pictures of the stateroom, concierge lounge, priority embarkation/disembarkation, etc.)? I have also been perusing the "Disney Cruise Line" threads for good info. Any advice would be appreciated. We want to make this trip to be a memorable one for the entire family.

Edited by yakinacp

There is no concierge lounge on the Wonder.

Are you asking what the perks are of cruising concierge? There are lots of posts on this besides the official list at the DCL web site. The biggie for this cabin is that you can have food from Palo served in your cabin (arrange in advance with concierge). You can also order room service from the regular dining rooms. You get unlimited free internet (other concierge levels get a limited amount.)

You just purchased the most expensive cabin on the ship. Any reasonable request will be met.

Hello all,

After months and months of research and pondering, hubby and I decided to bite the bullet and book the Walt Disney Suite on the Wonder :D. This will be our first family vacation and we decided to go all out. Plus, we're a family of 5 (me, DH, 3, 5 and 8 year olds), and the extra space provides the perfect amount of leg room for us all.

What tips/perks (published & non-published) about that particular suite should we be aware of prior-to and during our voyage (i.e., pre-cruise requests, pictures of the stateroom, concierge lounge, priority embarkation/disembarkation, etc.)? I have also been perusing the "Disney Cruise Line" threads for good info. Any advice would be appreciated. We want to make this trip to be a memorable one for the entire family.

Hey your having" our" room.

It's a great stateroom we had the Walt on the Wonder in August 2013, look at my blog for photos and tips,

Kids will love the unlimited free Internet we all purchased the highest package and used it, and they refund it, we had Palo dinner in our rom it was great, photos in the blog, we had unlimited soda in cans and unlimited bottled water, they gave us surprises that I will not post here. Also there was a food gift each day, great cupcakes, we got a lithograph, they help with any ressies like two palo brunches, arcade cards for kids, a special character meet. Use shoreside concierge to book things from 150 days and for enquiries also Oder your evening dinner rotation order and table size say just for us and not sharing, in middle of room or near a screen etc.

You can have a hot breakfast including disembarkation morning we did, and you get robes in the room for use and slippers to use and take. Need anything you have a direct line to concierge hosts by room phone and wave phones and there are four of those.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY