Cloud 9 Spa Interior

tellmelies

I'm looking at which rooms we would possibly want on our five day cruise on the Splendor, and I can across the Cloud 9 interior. What exactly does it include? It seems very vague online. Also, is it worth the extra $140 total to be in one of those rooms? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It includes access to the Cloud 9 Spa for the 1st and 2nd person in the cabin, spa treatment discounts, different spa robes, samples of spa products in the cabin and it should be close to the spa itself. The spa pass for 2 people on a 7 day would be $250 so that price would be a good deal if you plan to spend time in the spa. The décor in the cabins is different from the regular cabins as well.

We did a Cloud Nine Spa interior on our cruise last March on the Magic. Would I get this cabin again? Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I think it depends on the ship, but on the Magic these cabins were all the way forward, and on the highest decks for cabins. They were quiet, and we loved the unlimited use of the Thermal Suite. I didn't think on a Caribbean cruise we would use the Thermal Suite that much, but we used it a lot. We are now very spoiled, and when we sail on Carnival again we will get a spa stateroom.

We had a Cloud 9 balcony on Splendor in January and loved it. The extra $140 is well worth it because of the price of the Thalassotherapy Pool/Thermal Suite alone. There is a special stairway in the area that goes directly up to the spa. It is for anyone, but it felt like a private stairway just for the spa rooms.

It also includes silly stuff like slippers, and different colored beach towels (yellow, instead of blue) In addition to the previously mentioned stuff: special robe, special bath products, 1 free fitness class each, access to the spa Thermal suite and thalassotherapy pool, and "unique decor" - on the splendor the rooms aren't that lovely.. BUT the spa experience was amazing!

We were in a Spa balcony on our last cruise over the summer, and are doing a spa inside on our next cruise in March.... We didn't spring for the balcony again due to the northern port in the winter thing :)

There is a really good 4 part video on youtube if you search carnival dream spa - :) I found it the other day. I just booked a spa balcony - excited!

It's a great compilation of videos, looks like it's the same set-up on the Splendor.

OP, here is additional info:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/static_templates/promos/splendor/spa/

We have a spa interior booked on the Splendor in June - cannot wait!

I'm looking at which rooms we would possibly want on our five day cruise on the Splendor, and I can across the Cloud 9 interior. What exactly does it include? It seems very vague online. Also, is it worth the extra $140 total to be in one of those rooms? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dont get the rooms under the gym.