Day Package at La Samanna

drdewrag

Wow. Just heard back from La Samanna (Long Bay) about a day package. Last year, we entered Long Bay at the public entrance because we were denied entrance at La Samanna. We walked down the beach to the resort and asked if we could rent chairs and use their facilities. They said they do not normally do so, but would make an exception. It was great! We only had to tip the waiter.

I contacted La Samanna about a day package for our return trip the week after Easter in April. Below is the reply.

Thank you for your email and greetings from La Samanna Resort and Spa! We would love the opportunity to welcome you in April. We do have a "Landing at La Samanna" package, which includes access to a Deluxe Ocean View room from 9am to 6pm, one lunch for two at the beach bar, and access to all the resort's amenities. The rate for The Landing at La Samanna package in April is $695.00. Availability for this package is based on hotel occupancy, so rates cannot be confirmed until two weeks prior to the arrival date. At that point, we can certainly check to see if this is a package we are able to offer.

If you have any additional questions or if I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Uhhhhhhh. WAZZAT??:eek: 695.00??