Coffee on divana

Bellviv709@aol.com

How is the coffee and is it free all day in the buffet

Is there a coffee card that you could buy for speciality coffee

I want to personally welcome you to the Cruise Critic Boards and please continue to seek out answers to questions you may have.

Cruise Critic has been invaluable to me throughout the years and we enjoy most of the world wide member's and their comments.

I too am interested in the Coffee Program on The MSC Divina, and as there are two specialty coffee bars, we look forward to enjoying both of them, multiple times, daily. We have purchased the Allegrissimo Premium Package and all our specialty coffees are included along with all our Alcohol, Gelato and Pastries, as well as everything in our stateroom minibar. So that is something we are definitely looking forward to.

Please do not be dissuaded by one word or curt answers. I am a big believer in free speech, but also want to be confident in knowing the reasons behind a positive or negative remark so I may then judge for myself and make a decision. I greatly prefer to be given specific examples of an opinion stated, rather than just a blanket positive or negative comment. Also, if a negative comment is levied, there is a responsibility involved. Did anyone go immediately or directly to Guest Relations or the Food and Beverage Manager to voice their objections? If so, what was done to change it or to satisfy the guest? Did the Guest give an opportunity to allow MSC to correct their situation, or did the Guest wait and wallow until once off the ship only to comment on an after the fact basis?

As an example, if I have given a less than positive review of a specific item, I will also reference my statement with a link to what I have previously written, as I don't expect that all 1.5 million Cruise Critic Members and readers have accessed my reviews. I have learned this from so many other, long time members over the years and this way, I am able to balance my judgements more aptly.

This is why that Cruise Critic is awesome and once again, please allow me to welcome you aboard!

I've not sailed on the Divina out of the US but elsewhere on most of the fleet. Coffe can be bought at all bars not just speciality coffee shops and it is really good (well to me anyway as a fan of Italian style coffees). The free stuff isn't great and I'd much rather pay a little extra for the decent fresh made stuff than drink the free. If you go for an all inclusive deal then your real coffees will be included.

Pssst I heard Burger King Coffee is better. Sorry I couldn't resist. Free coffee is free coffee and its probably generaly the same on most ships. If you have a drink package then the premium coffees are great. I do not belive they have a coffee card. Just a drink card in which you could use one of the coupons, but it could defeat the value of those drink coupons.

I want to personally welcome you to the Cruise Critic Boards and please continue to seek out answers to questions you may have.

Cruise Critic has been invaluable to me throughout the years and we enjoy most of the world wide member's and their comments.

I too am interested in the Coffee Program on The MSC Divina, and as there are two specialty coffee bars, we look forward to enjoying both of them, multiple times, daily. We have purchased the Allegrissimo Premium Package and all our specialty coffees are included along with all our Alcohol, Gelato and Pastries, as well as everything in our stateroom minibar. So that is something we are definitely looking forward to.

Please do not be dissuaded by one word or curt answers. I am a big believer in free speech, but also want to be confident in knowing the reasons behind a positive or negative remark so I may then judge for myself and make a decision. I greatly prefer to be given specific examples of an opinion stated, rather than just a blanket positive or negative comment. Also, if a negative comment is levied, there is a responsibility involved. Did anyone go immediately or directly to Guest Relations or the Food and Beverage Manager to voice their objections? If so, what was done to change it or to satisfy the guest? Did the Guest give an opportunity to allow MSC to correct their situation, or did the Guest wait and wallow until once off the ship only to comment on an after the fact basis?

As an example, if I have given a less than positive review of a specific item, I will also reference my statement with a link to what I have previously written, as I don't expect that all 1.5 million Cruise Critic Members and readers have accessed my reviews. I have learned this from so many other, long time members over the years and this way, I am able to balance my judgements more aptly.

This is why that Cruise Critic is awesome and once again, please allow me to welcome you aboard!

Right on!!!!!!