Flyboarding in St. Kitts @ Raggae Beach

thalliday

If you are looking for something new to do.. Flyboarding is a MUST try!! It was such an incredible amazing experience. I was a little bit nervous that I would not catch on as I had never snowboarded before..but was up on my feet quickly.

Flyboarding with Jeff at Raggae Beach was absolutely amazing!! Everything was perfect! From securing my booking (Jeff responded to my email in minutes) to helping us get from the Cruise Terminal to Raggae Beach..Jeff helped out every step of the way. Hands Down..flyboarding was the highlight of our trip!! We booked the 1 hr lesson each, and with some helpful tips and tricks from Jeff, we were both up on our feet within 10-15 minutes. Jeff is an amazing instructor and gives you the confidence to catch on quickly. Flyboarding is addictive and a must do for anyone looking for a water activity. Wish I could have spend the whole day doing this!!

It's currently listed #4 out of 45 activities in St Kitts on Tripadvisor!!

Nope.. first name not Jeff. :) We spent some additional time before and after flyboarding on the beach/lounge chairs. They also have a beach bar/restaurant at Raggae Beach. We tried a BBC (Bacardi Rum, Banana and Coconut chocolaty frozen yummy drink!!!)